Martin Electrical & Technical School, LLC © All rights reserved
130 Kerry Pl
Norwood, MA 02062
To contact us:
OSHA 10-HR Construction Safety Course
This course covers aspects of worksite safety required by many Local & State jurisdictions
Motor Control Course
This course covers the key aspects of the following:
- Types of motors & application
- Basic Control Circuits: two-wire circuits, three-wire circuits, push-button circuits, multiple push-button circuits, hand-off-auto circuits, forward-reverse interlocking circuits, sequence control circuits, time-delay start circuits, jogging circuits, multi-speed control circuits
- Circuit Layout, Connections, & Symbols
- Control Pilot Devices: pressure switches & regulators, float switches, flow switches, limit & proximity switches, temperature switches, timing relays, solenoid valves
- Deceleration Methods: plugging, electric & electronic braking, dynamic & regenerative braking
- Multi-speed Controllers
- Troubleshooting Techniques
For additional information on licensing and testing requirements please visit Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
Motor Controls (Thursday) 75 hrs
Click here for a printable application. (Click here)
This course covers aspects of photovoltaics as they apply to the electrician.
Contact us for dates and fees.
All courses may be moved to an online or hybrid format dependent upon guidance from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.