Martin Electrical & Technical School, LLC © All rights reserved
130 Kerry Pl
Norwood, MA 02062
To contact us:
OSHA 10-HR Construction Safety Course
This course covers aspects of worksite safety required by many Local & State jurisdictions
Motor Control Course
This course covers the key aspects of the following:
- Types of motors & application
- Basic Control Circuits: two-wire circuits, three-wire circuits, push-button circuits, multiple push-button circuits, hand-off-auto circuits, forward-reverse interlocking circuits, sequence control circuits, time-delay start circuits, jogging circuits, multi-speed control circuits
- Circuit Layout, Connections, & Symbols
- Control Pilot Devices: pressure switches & regulators, float switches, flow switches, limit & proximity switches, temperature switches, timing relays, solenoid valves
- Deceleration Methods: plugging, electric & electronic braking, dynamic & regenerative braking
- Multi-speed Controllers
- Troubleshooting Techniques
For additional information on licensing and testing requirements please visit Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
Motor Controls (Thursday) 75 hrs
Click here for a printable application. (Coming soon!)
This course covers aspects of photovoltaics as they apply to the electrician.
Contact us for dates and fees.