Martin Electrical & Technical School, LLC © All rights reserved
130 Kerry Pl
Norwood, MA 02062
To contact us:
The following courses are designed to meet Continuing Education requirements for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont & Connecticut. Please contact us for dates and fees for the courses listed below.
**15-HOUR Mandatory Continuing Education. for A, B, C, D - LICENSE RENEWAL**
APPROVED IN MA, RI, NH, ME, VT,
This 15-hour course reviews the changes and Massachusetts amendments to the current edition of the National Electrical Code. We offer this course evenings and weekends.
**6-HOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES**
The following professional development courses meet the requirements for the 6 hours of education required in addition to the 15-hour mandatory code review.
* MA Building Code for Electricians
* Energy Audit - (In person or Live Online Instruction)
* Grounding & Bonding - July 23, 2022 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM (In person or Live Online Instruction)
For additional information on licensing and testing requirements please visit Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
* NFPA 72: Fire Alarm
* Advanced Code Topics - (In person or Live Online Instruction)
* NFPA 70E: Electric Shock, Arc Flash & Arc Blast - July 16, 2022 (In person or Live Online Instruction)
* Article 220 Load Calculations
4-HOUR CONNECTICUT CONTINUING EDUCATION 2020
This 4-hour course, based on the 2017 NEC, meets the requirements for continuing education required in state of Connecticut.
Coming January 2023
Weekends - Weekdays -
The 2023 NEC is expected to be adopted mid-January. Courses will be scheduled once it has been adopted.
Courses held from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
The current courses are in person as well as live online instruction.
Evenings - TBD Course held from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM